P. S. Update

After we left the Dialysis clinic we went home and awaited the call to report to the lab.  We went in at noon and after a LOOOOOOOOONG afternoon for my sweetheart, they were able to get the clot removed and she was released about 5:30 PM.  She is now back at Dialysis and will get an abbreviated treatment tonight.  They will try to keep her on for 2 hours which will help keep it from re-clotting and will give her some clearance. 

Her last treatment was last Friday morning.  Harriet finds it very difficult if she does not get a treatment for 4 or 5 days as the poisons build up in her body.  She gets sick quickly, feels miserable and just generally doesn’t do well.  We are praying that the 2 hours tonight will hold her over until her next regular treatment on Wednesday.

Thank you for praying!

I’ll update here tomorrow.