P. S. = Postponed Surgery

Dr. Morris  examined Harriet’s arm after another week of strong antibiotics and said “OK, but we need to schedule a convenient time to get that piece out of there.”  Harriet immediately declared that “JANUARY” would be the most convenient time for her!  He agreed that if we can keep the infection down we can wait.  His office called yesterday and said that they have her scheduled with Bay Hospital for January 6.  Please pray specifically that we will have no more problems with infection.